- Data processing:
QUINTA DE SANT’ANA DO GRADIL, ATIVIDADES TURÍSTICAS, with office in Rua Direita, 3, 2665-113 Gradil, with tax identification number 502995572, will be responsible for processing the user’s personal data.
- Definition of terms:
User: Person who browses any of the online page belonging to www.quintasantana.com.
Personal data: any information provided on the website by the user, such as: name, tax identification number, address, email, mobile phone number or others.
Different user data: When you provide us with personal data belonging to another person, you are responsible for such acts, as well as for obtaining your consent from such persons for the provision of your data.
Responsible for the processing of data: QUINTA DE SANT’ANA DO GRADIL, TOURIST ACTIVITIES will be responsible for the processing of personal data.
Processing of personal data: all operations carried out in relation to the personal data submitted by the user.
- Data processing:
QUINTA DE SANT’ANA DO GRADIL, TOURIST ACTIVITIES ensures that the user’s personal data are:
- Collected for the purposes determined and consented by the user and will not be treated later for other purposes, guaranteeing the security and protection of data submitted.
- Kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the user and only during the period for which the personal data were submitted. Once the management is complete, your data will be stored for six months. If you consent to receive marketing and/or commercial information, your data will be stored until you revoke your consent.
- We will not transfer personal data to a third country outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- Data processing purposes:
- User registration and account management: access to the account reserved for changes in personal data and tracking of orders.
- Fulfillment and execution of purchases: purchases of products, accommodation, experiences, and others.
- Marketing : sending promotional and institutional newsletters
- Customer support : management and problem solving through contact forms
- Communication of personal data
Your personal data is not shared with third parties, with exception of mandatory communications by law; contact with suppliers who provide services for the purpose required by the user; provision of services and products of QUINTA DE SANT’ANA DO GRADIL, TOURIST ACTIVITIES
Data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation to processing, portability and opposition by sending an email or through the postal service to the contact details on our booking website and on our invoices.
- Applicable law
If the data subject considers his rights to be affected, he may also refer himself to the competent supervisory authority of the Member State concerned. More information at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_pt
Reviewed and published on 20. 04.2022